- You must be at least a certified Open Water Certified diver or above.
- It is the diver's responsbility to provide proof of certification upon arrival/check in.
- Failure to arrive by the published start/departure time for the activity may result in the forfeit of any/all monies paid.
- If you have completed less than 10 dives, we require you to have dived within the last 6 months.
- If you have more than 10 dives, we require you to have dived within the last 12 months.
- Our dives sites may require a specific level of experience. Please review the dive site planner and dive site information in regards to this.
- You must be medically fit to dive.
- You will be required to sign our Liability Waiver for the activity on arrival/check in. A copy can be found here
If you fail to meet any of the above requirements, PRO DIVE reserves the right to refuse to provide diving and dive related activities where a customer is deemed by staff to be unfit to participate. Refunds will be made at PRO DIVE's discretion.â€‹
- PRO DIVE retains the right to change our planned dive site should prevailing sea conditions or weather conditions make it unsafe for diving. In these circumstances, no refunds will be offered should the diver decide not to proceed with the dive.
- You are able to cancel/transfer your booking , where a minimum of 48 hours notification is given prior to the start of the activity is available for a $50 fee.
- Cancellation/transfers received within 48 hours prior to the event, no refund will be offered.
- Where PRO DIVE cancels a full refund is available, unless it part of a Package/Upgrade which will be at the dive centres mangers discretion.