- You must be at least an Open Water Certified divers or above.
- Proof of certification must be provided on arrival. If you require verification of certification, you will need to contact the store at least 24 hours prior to the start as we may not be able to get this information instantly.
- Failure to arrive by the published start/departure times for the activity, no refunds or credits will be offered.
- If you have done less than 10 dives, you must have dived in the last 6 months.
- If you have more than 10 dives, you must have dives in the last 12 months.
- All our dives have a planned dives site which may require a level of experience. Please review the dive site planner and dive site information in regards to this.
- You must be medically fit to dive.
- You will be required to sign our Liability Waiver for the activity on arrival. A copy can be found here
If you fail to meet any of the above requirements, PRO DIVE reserves the right to refuse to provide diving and dive related activities where a customer is deemed by staff to be unfit to participate. Refunds will be made at PRO DIVE's discretion.
- PRO DIVE retains the right to change our planned dive site should prevailing sea conditions or weather conditions make it unsafe for diving. In these circumstances, no refunds will be offered should the diver decide not to proceed with the dive.
- You are able to cancel/transfer your booking , where a minimum of 48 hours notification is given prior to the start of the activity is available for a $25 fee.
- Where cancellation/transfer notification is received LESS THAN 48 hours prior to the event, no refund will be offered.
- Where PRO DIVE cancels a full refund is available, unless it part of a Package/Upgrade which will be at the dive centres mangers discretion.