Terms and Conditions
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your course on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $100
- No refund will be given if you fail to attend your course; rebooking will be at full cost.
- You may transfer your course to a new date once, free of charge, with more than 14 days' notice.
- Transfers made between 24hrs and 14 days of the start date will incur a $100 fee. If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of your course start time will result in forfeiting the course, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at the reduced rate of $100.00. A medical form from a licensed diving practitioner may be required.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and temporarily prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply. A medical form from a licensed diving practitioner may be required.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on the Dive Medical. Then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days before the course start date, stating you are fit to dive unconditionally. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the course and rebooking at full cost.
- All verbal instructions are in English only, and you must be proficient in English. No translation services are available or can be used during the course, and other students cannot translate on behalf of the instructors.
- You may transfer a course to a friend or family member at least 24hrs before the start time for a $100.00 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, the course will be forfeited, and full payment is required to rebook.
- All fees are per person.
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page (including completion of any online training) will cancel the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- You must swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes. Failure to perform these swim tests within the allocated time frame will result in course cancellation without refund, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be completed within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard Learn to Dive programs are for 18yrs+