Terms and Conditions
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your course, on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $100.
- If you fail to attend your course, no refund will be given; rebooking will be at full cost.
- You may transfer your course once, free of charge, with more than 14 days notice.
- Transfers made on or within 14 days of the start date will incur a $100 fee. No exceptions.
- If a medical condition temporarily prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If a medical condition permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- You may transfer a course to a friend or family member at any time, before the start date for a $100 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, a fee of $100 is payable to complete the course at a later date.
- The above terms also apply to voucher bookings.
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page may result in cancellation of the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be complete within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard Learn to Dive programs are for 15yrs+
- Under 18's must have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian on day one of the course.