Terms and Conditions
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your course, on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $100
- If you fail to attend your course, no refund will be given; rebooking will be at full cost.
- You may transfer your course once, free of charge, with more than 14 days notice.
- Transfers made between 24hrs and 14 days of the start date will incur a $100 fee. If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of your course start time will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at the reduced rate of $100.00.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and temporarily prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- You may transfer a course to a friend or family member at least 24hrs before the start time for a $100 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, a fee of $100 is payable to complete the course at a later date.
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page (including completion of online training prior to start date) will result in cancellation of the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be complete within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard courses are for 15yrs+
- Under 18's must have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian on day one of the course.