Terms and Conditions
- You must be a certified diver (open water minimum)
- You must have dived within the last 5 years.
- Proof of certification must be presented before the dive
- You must be medically fit to dive.
- You will be required to sign our Liability Waiver for the activity upon arrival.
- Suppose you fail to meet any of the above requirements on the day. In that case, PRO DIVE reserves the right to refuse diving and dive related activities. No refund will be given and rebooking will be at full cost.
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your dives, on or within three (3) days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel your dives more than three (3) days from the start date, a refund will be given, less $25 administration fees.
- If you fail to attend your scheduled dive, no refund will be given; rebooking will be at full cost.
- Parking and traffic can be difficult in Sydney, you may have to park and walk to the meeting point. It is your responsibilty to get to the meeting point on time. If you fail to attend due to parking and/or traffic issues, the above condition applies.
- You may transfer your dives to a new date once, free of charge, with more than three (3) days notice.
- Transfers made on or within three (3) days of the start date will incur a $50 fee. No exceptions.
- If the new refresher is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If a medical condition temporarily prevents you from completing the dives, the above conditions apply.
- If a medical condition permanently prevents you from completing the dives, the above conditions apply.
- You may transfer your dive to a friend or family member at any time for a $50 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete both dives during the scheduled time, the remaining dive(s) are forfeit.
- The above terms also apply to voucher bookings
- PRO DIVE retains the right to change our planned dive site if prevailing sea conditions or weather conditions make it unsafe for diving. In these circumstances, no refunds will be offered should the diver decide not to proceed with the dive.