Terms and Conditions
- PRO DIVE reserves the right to cancel the day before due to lack of demand
- This scuba equipment is rented for the renters personal use only.
- The renter acknowledges that he/she is a certified diver and is in good health.
- Use of BCDs, regulators, cylinders/tanks, computers, or weight belts by non-certified divers is strictly prohibited.
- Misuse, inability to use correctly, or subsequent damage resulting from misuse, is the responsibility of the renter.
- The renter is responsible for any loss or damage to the rented scuba equipment while in his/her possession and agrees to return it in the same condition as received.
- The renter should notify PRO DIVE of any faults or damage on return, or as soon as possible
- Details for a current credit card will be held as security against all rental scuba equipment
- The replacement value of any dive gear lost or not returned will be charged to the credit card
- All equipment to be returns by:
- 14:00 at the dive site to PRO DIVE staff; or
- 16:00 at the dive centre
- Late returns are subject to additional daily charges
We accept that from time to time small accidents occur and we will judge damage on merit at our discretion.