New Schedule Starts 9-JAN-2023:
- 09:00 - 18:00
- Course orientation + exam(s)
- Ocean dives 1 & 2
- 12.00 - 18:00
- Ocean dives 3 & 4
- Skill sign off, dive logs, certification BBQ
What you will Learn on the Course
- Learn how to recognise and prevent the hazards of decompression sickness
- Gain experience diving beyond 18 metres / 60 feet, under the direct, professional supervision of a PRO DIVE Instructor
- Learn how to plan and organise deep dives, understand specialty equipment required, descent lines and buoyancy control considerations
- Learn deep dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and hazards
- Complete two open water dives that range from 18 - 40 metres / 60 - 130 feet.
- Certification counts toward the PRO DIVE ScubaMaster Diver rating.
Add Enriched Air - Nitrox Training
- Theory and Practical lessons
- Enriched air tank and Nitrox fills for the two dives
- Two training dives, run in conjunction with your specialty course
- Enriched Air Nitrox Certification can be added to this course
What else do you need to know?
- Requirements - You need to be Advanced OpenWater Certified and you must bring your certification with you.
- Additional Gear requirements - Safety Sausage and Torch
- Equipment Provided - Tanks, weight belt, weights are included in course cost. Nitrox Fills are included if you are also completing the Nitrox Course in conjunction.
- Gear Hire - is available and includes one piece wetsuit, buoyancy vest, regulator with dive computer, and dive torch.Must have
- What you need to bring - Sunscreen, swimmers and a towel, Advanced OpenWater Certification Card & Log book
- Fit to Dive - Please take time to review the Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information.
- Minimum age to participate - is 15 years. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Transportation - is not provided from Dive Center to Dive Sites