Itinerary details Subject to change: Number of dives, specific dive sites and marine life cannot be guaranteed.
1. Reservations - 30% security deposit will hold reservation until 70 days prior to the expedition when the balance is to be paid.
$100.00 Administration fee will apply for any bookings cancelled up to 60 days prior to departure
Less than 60 days, forfeit 30% of trip fee
Less than 30 days, forfeit 100% of trip fee
3.Luggage Allowance Max weight of any bag is 25kg/55lbs. Fly Dive itineraries 25kg (55lbs) allowance/person.Multiple bags allowed on non fly-dive itineraries only
4. SoloTravellers: Same gender cabin ot guaranteed. Sole occupany option available
5. Weather and Mechanical Cancellations or Evacuation of Guest - Cancellations due to weather are refunded by Booking Agent for value of days lost less associated costs of 15% of grip fee. Cancellations due to vessel breakdowns are fully refunded. If the evacuation of a guest causes a change of route; reduced days or dives, a credit is provided to the value of days lost.
6. Guided Dives - it is not our policy for all dives to be divemaster led. We provide complimentary orientation dives to enhance skills; a scheduled morning and afternoon guided group dive and the opportunity to dive with our staff on an ad hoc basis. Dive site briefs include maps with topography, depths, currents and marine life. Private dive guides are available at an additional cost
7. Medical Evacuation: Mike Ball Expeditions recommends you : ensure your travel insurance specifies medical evacuation and support for scuba diving. Contact Dive Assure or travel insurance or DAN membership for scuba diving support. Australian Residents can check to see if their ambulance service will pay the cost of a dive evacuation.. I understand if my skills and ability are incompatible with a dive I will not participate in that dive and weill follow the crew's instructions
8 Dive Experience - Divers require proof of certification, plus must have dives in the last 10 years. I understand if my skills and ability are incompatible with a dive I will not participate in that dive and will follow the crew's instructions
9. English Skills - Unfortunately we only have English speaking staff. Divers must have good English language skills to understand our vessel and dive safety briefings. Dvers and pool English language skills may have to miss some dives
10. Equipment - Divers require GPS (suplied by MBDE), surface marker buoy, alternate air source and full wetsuit or dive skin. (All items are available for hire) I will ensure that any dive equipment I bring is maintained, assembled and used according to the Manufacturer's recommendations.
11. Snorkelling - Snorkellers are required to snokel with a buddy and follow MBDE snorkelling procedures
12. Image Release - I authorize MBDE to use as they see fit any photogaphic, video or digital images taken on this expedtiions in which I appear, have entered into the photographic competition or supplied to MBDE
13. Equipment Agreement - I agree to reimburse MBDE for any of their equipment (including Nautilus GPS) lost or damaged whilst in my care
14. Ships Bar only policy - Acohol from bar at your expense. Complimentary soft drinks and wine with dinner
15. On board Account Settlement - All charges incurred are charged in AUD. I agree to settle my onboard account via my credit card Please note: 4 Night Dive Coral Sea Guest credit cards are processed via the office owing to remote location
16. On confirmation of my booking, I understand that I will be required to complete the booking form which includes the above terms plus the Discharge of Liability . This form needs to be lodged within 7 days of booking or within 24hrs, or at time of booking, if the booking is within 7 days of departure. - Click here for the MBDE Booking and Discharge of Liability Form.