PRO DIVE Professional Traineeships
PRO DIVE has been the #1 Dive Centre(s) for the last 50+ Years.
We have a range of Pro Dive Professional Career Programs, that not only cover Scuba Instruction, but also Tourism, Education (Cert IV) and Retail experience. Our Pro Dive Professional Traineeships will give you real world training and all the necessary skills for a financially and personally rewarding career as a Dive Professional.
We've built an unrivalled reputation since October 1969, our two Dive Centres at Coogee Beach and Manly have access to all of Sydney’s premier dive sites, as well as Sydney’s premier beaches and tourist sites.
- Internationally recognised certification from Openwater to Divemaster and Instructor.
- We are the largest dive operator in Sydney, with a choice of Two locations - Coogee & Manly
- We organise and run over 3000 dives and certify over 6000 divers every year, as a PRO DIVE Professional Trainee you have unlimitied oppourtunity to assist in leading and training divers.
- Our 43ft/13m Dive Boat, Sea life V, is a fully surveyed dive charter boat operating 6 days per week with access to most of Sydney's premier off shore dive sites. As a PRO DIVE Professional Trainee, you will have the opportunity to guide divers alongside our Skipper, Boat Director and experienced Divemaster team.
- PRO DIVE Sydney has a full service division with our own hydrostatic test station. Our PRO DIVE Professional Traineeships include Nationally Recognised Training Certification in Air fill and Compressor Operations.
- PRO DIVE’s I.T. department, has developed its own Enterprise Software, which includes Point of Sale, H.R., CRM, Booking Engine and Accounting platform, which you will be trained on to become proficient in Dive Centre Management.
- PRO DIVE is the largest dive operator in Australia, with centres in Sydney, Cairns and partners in Central Coast, Magnetic Island, Asia and the South Pacific.
- Our policy is to limit the number of people we train to a professional level, to ensure a quality candidate, many of our successful trainees go on to work all over world.
Why Choose Pro Dive?
- Over 50 Years in Business
- Over 450,000 Certified Divers
- Over 4,000,000 Dives
- Over 25,000 Instructors, Divemasters and Dive Professionals Trained By Us
PRO DIVE has been a market leader in the dive industry for over 49 years and during this time we have taught more people to dive, taken more people diving and certified more scuba instructors, divemasters and dive professionals than any other Dive Operator on the Planet.
PRO DIVE Professionals work and manage dive operations throughout the world, from Mirabella In Spain, In Greece, Malta, the Red Sea, The Caribbean, Fiji, New Guinea, Fiji, Indonesia, Vietnam, The Maldives, Thailand, Japan, Vanuatu, The Great Barrier Reef, P&O, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Luxury Hotels in Bali, The Philippines, Heron Island, Lizard Island, Daydream Island, Lord Howe Island, as well as Private luxury Dive Boats for the Rich and Famous. So if PRO DIVE can't find you a job, someone is likely to come and find you!
20 Minutes Drive to Sydneys Most Popular Shore Dives Make the most of your time.
More importantly, the best shore diving sites in Sydney, Shelly Beach and Thompsons Bay are within 5 minutes drive of the Manly and Coogee PRO DIVE Centres. This means you don't waste 2 or 3 hours travelling from inner city suburbs to the dive sites and back again each day.
1500 Diving Options a Year
PRO DIVE between its 2 Dive Centres runs over 1500 Guide shore and boat dive on a yearly basis, all with plannned dive site. This allows you to build experience and check out all the great diving sydney has to offer.
Our Own Dive Boat - No Extra Costs, Lots More Diving
Sealife V is a 43ft, twin engined fibreglass boat that was designed and built specifically for diving. Sealife has been awarded "Best Dive Boat in Sydney
" for the last 10 years because besides being the largest boat, she also has many features that the other vessels simply can't match. These include a fully enclosed cabin and bunk area, toilet, refrigeration, seating for all passengers, ample storage space, hot showers and hot food. The boat has a full time crew and runs to a permanent schedule that is tailored to suit the the training programs that we conduct.