This is a comprehensive Traineeship , which takes well beyond a basic Instructor certification. Using the comprehensive resources at our disposal at our 2 PRO DIVE Sydney Centres, Award winning Dive Charter Boat Sea Life V, Sydney’s largest Service Centre and Hydrostatic Test Station and Licensed Travel Agency, you get experience in every aspect of the Dive industry and beyond – Retail – Tourism – Recreation – Education.
With this training you become a true professional with all the skills and certificates to enter a career in the scuba diving industry with PRO DIVE or other SSI and PADI facilities, with the knowledge and experience of real hands on training form the best in the business.
- Knowledge Development -this will be done as home study, along with instructor workshops.
- Water Skills Development
- Practical Experience guiding certified divers on Shore, night and Boat Dives.
- Dive Site Mapping
- Assist on 10 Shore Dives
- Assist on 5 Night Dives
- Assist on 10 Boat Dives
- Optional Weekend Dive Trip available at an additional charge
- Advanced Course
- 20 Shore Dives in Sydney
- 10 Double Boat dive on Sealife V
- Deep 40 Course
- First Aid & O2 Administration
- Stress & Rescue Course
- Dive Guide Course
- Science of Diving Course
- Divemaster Certification
- Air Fill and Compressor Operations Course
- Equipment Service & Hydro
- Dive Centre Management Course
- Assistant Instructor Program
- Instructor Training Course preparation
- Instructor Training Course
- Instructor Training Exam
- Supervised Practical Training
- Professional Membership Fees
- Bonus Gear
- Part Time
- 6-12 months commitment
- Time based primarily on weekends.
- You must be a certified Advanced Openwater Diver and be 18 years of age before you can be certified a Divemaster.
- You must have Nitrox Certification
- You must own a complete set of Dive Equipment
- You must provide a diving medical
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Australian Dive Medical
- Gear Hire
Call 1800 820 820
Statements of Attainment for the following nationally recognised Training Units of Competency under the Outdoor Recreation Industry Recreation Training Package (SR003) on all our Openwater courses by completing these additional requirements
SROODR002A Plan outdoor recreation activities
SROODR002B Plan for minimal environmental impact.
A small additional fee applies.