4-6 HourseLearning Prior to the Course Commencement.
All students will still self register with SSI for E Learning, and it is important to note that there have been changes in these procedures.
8.00am - 5.00pm Day 1
Gear sizing and a recap of the Online Theory that you have completed and Final Exam.
8.00am - 6.00pm Day 2
Pool Session and Ocean Dive 1.
7.30am - 6.00pm Day 3
Ocean Dives 2,3 & 4.
Starts Friday Evening**
4-6 Hours eLearning Prior to the Course Commencement.
6.30pm - 10.30pm Fri Evening (1 Evening)
Complete Theory, Final Exam and Gear Sizing.
8.00am - 6.00pm Saturday (Day 2)Confined Water Modules, Completed in heated pool and 1 Ocean Dive
7.30am - 6.00pm Sunday (Day 3)
Ocean Dives 2, 3 & 4 – Complete Certification Paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to purchase any Scuba equipment for the course?
No. All Scuba gear is supplied on course. All you need to bring is Swim Bathers and a Towel.
Is there a minimum age?
The minimum age of learning to dive is 12, however we need any student under 15 to come into the store when making a booking to ensure that we have gear sizing that will fit them.
What kind of Certification do I get?
You will get a SSI Openwater Certication which will allow you to dive anywhere in the World.
What's the Availability and How do I book?
We have full live availability on our website and you simple book using the
3 Sydney Locations
27 Alfreda St
Coogee NSW 2034
+61 2 9665 6333
Shop 1 40-42 Kings Way
Cronulla NSW 2210
+61 2 9523 1518
9 Sydenham Rd
Manly/Brookvale NSW 2100
+61 2 9977 5966
Like any great offers, there are some terms to this offer.
- The minimum age of learning to dive is 12, however we need any student under 15 to come into the store when making a booking to ensure that we have gear sizing that will fit them.
- Under 18s must be have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian and will need to attended on the first day of the course.
- Valid for all Weekday and weeknd courses at Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches and Sutherland Shire
- Subject to availability
- Course can be transferred to another date within the validity period with at least 7 days notice, subject to availability and including a $100 surcharge
- No refunds for cancellation
- Participants must complete SSI home E-Learning prior to commencing their course
- Participants must be water-comfortable and be able to swim 200 meters and Tread water / Float for 10 minutes.
- Some medical conditions may require a doctor's clearance prior to participation. Click here to see if you need to get a dive medical done.
- If required the Dive Medical must be completed 7 days prior to the course start, otherwise no refund will be issued. This gives us the opportunity to fill your spot.