4-6 HourseLearning Prior to the Course Commencement.
All students will still self register with SSI for E Learning, and it is important to note that there have been changes in these procedures.
8.00am - 5.00pm Day 1
Gear sizing and a recap of the Online Theory that you have completed and Final Exam.
8.00am - 6.00pm Day 2
Pool Session and Ocean Dive 1.
7.30am - 6.00pm Day 3
Ocean Dives 2,3 & 4.
Starts Friday Evening**
4-6 Hours eLearning Prior to the Course Commencement.
6.30pm - 10.30pm Fri Evening (1 Evening)
Complete Theory, Final Exam and Gear Sizing.
8.00am - 6.00pm Saturday (Day 2)Confined Water Modules, Completed in heated pool and 1 Ocean Dive
7.30am - 6.00pm Sunday (Day 3)
Ocean Dives 2, 3 & 4 – Complete Certification Paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to purchase any Scuba equipment for the course?
No. All Scuba gear is supplied on course. All you need to bring is Swim Bathers and a Towel.
Is there a minimum age?
The minimum age of learning to dive is 12, however we need any student under 15 to come into the store when making a booking to ensure that we have gear sizing that will fit them.
What kind of Certification do I get?
You will get a SSI Openwater Certication which will allow you to dive anywhere in the World.
What's the Availability and How do I book?
We have full live availability on our website and you simple book using the
3 Sydney Locations
27 Alfreda St
Coogee NSW 2034
+61 2 9665 6333
Shop 1 40-42 Kings Way
Cronulla NSW 2210
+61 2 9523 1518
9 Sydenham Rd
Manly/Brookvale NSW 2100
+61 2 9977 5966
Like any great offers, there are some terms to this offer.
- Prices vary depending on the time of the year. Prices for dates can be found here
- The minimum age of learning to dive is 12, however we need any student under 15 to come into the store when making a booking to ensure that we have gear sizing that will fit them.
- Under 18s must be have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian and will need to attended on the first day of the course.
- Valid for all Weekday and weekend courses at Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches and Sutherland Shire
- You have up to 7 days prior to your booked start date to cancel and receive refund less $100.00 fee.
- You have up to 7 days prior to your booked start date to transfer to a new start date without penalty
- Subject to availability
- Course can be transferred to another date within the validity period with at least 7 days notice, subject to availability and including a $100 surcharge
- No refunds for cancellation
- Participants must complete SSI home E-Learning prior to commencing their course
- Participants must be water-comfortable and be able to swim 200 meters and Tread water / Float for 10 minutes.
- Some medical conditions may require a doctor's clearance prior to participation. Click here to see if you need to get a dive medical done.
- If required the Dive Medical must be completed 7 days prior to the course start, otherwise no refund will be issued. This gives us the opportunity to fill your spot.
- If you do not present yourself on the start day of the programme for any reason, there is no refund.
- If you present yourself to the course and have not completed the online theory or are unable to swim, you will not be able to join or continue the course (if unable to swim) and your booking is cancelled. There are no refunds and you will have to pay in full for the course when making a new booking.
- Once the course has started and you are unable to complete the course for any reason, there is no refund on any portion of the program.
- You have to complete the course on the dates stated on the schedule, pre-booking parts of the course or program is not possible.
- If you are late on any of the course days, you will not be allowed to join the group for the remainder of the course or program. To rebook, you will need to pay in full again