Learn to Dive with Pro Dive Cairns
Pro Dive Guarantee: All bookings are fully refundable if cancelled up to the end Day One of your open water course
||$820.00 + $60 EMC/Fuel Levy
||5 full Days and includes a
3 Day/2 Night Outer Reef Cruise
||4 Openwater Training Dives plus 5 pleasure dives including 1 fully escorted pleasure night dive
||Every Day Except Sundays
Course Cost is per person
||8.30am - 5.00pm
||Theory & Pool
||8.30am - 5.30pm
||Theory & Pool, Theory Exam
7.00am - First Day at Sea
| O/Water Dives 1 & 2, Snorkel the rest of the day
||Second Day at Sea
||O/Water Dives3 & 4 plus 2 Pleasure Dives inc Night Dive
||Final Day at Sea - 4.30pm
||3 Pleasure Dives
Am I fit to Dive?
About the Course
The first two days of the course will be at Pro Dive Cairns' professional Training Centre in Cairns City. The Training Centre features all the modern facilities needed to learn to scuba dive. We also boast Cairns deepest scuba diving training pool. At 4.5 meters in the middle, students get an excellent idea of what diving really feels like with all the equipment
Days 3,4 and 5 are spent on the outer reef, onboard Pro Dive Cairns' liveaboard dive vessel, MV Scuba Pro. Diving on a choice of sixteen sites exclusive to Pro Dive Cairns - refer to Itinerary Section
Pro Dive Cairns operates 3 identical liveaboard vessels, Scuba Pro 1,11 & 111. On MV Scuba Pro there are a total of 16 Cabins which sleep a maximum of two. We have 2 double and 14 twin (bunk style) cabins. Single travellers are accommodated in twin berth cabins, sharing with another diver. If you would like a private cabin, a single supplement will apply - select the Inclusions and Exclusions Tab on the top of this page . Double cabins do not appear in live status and you can request a double
What else they need to know
- You will need to complete and pass the Australian Standards Dive Medical A.S.4005.1. This can be completed on the first day of the course, when a Doctor will come to the Training Facility. Cost for this medical is not included in the course fees.
- You will need to be able to swim 200 meters and tread water for 10 minutes
- The minimum age is 12yrs and students under 18yrs of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent. Children 12 - 14yrs will attain Junior Openwater Diver Certification.
- Accommodation transfers are included in your course package and Pro Dive Cairns pick up from properties as far north as Palm Cove as well as Cairns City
- On Completion of this course your PADI Openwater Certification is recognised world wide.