Terms and Conditions
- You must be a certified diver (open water minimum)
- You must have dived within the last 12 months.
- If you are not a confident diver then PRO DIVE highly recommends booking a guided shore dive or refresher dive before our guided boat dives.
- Proof of certification must be presented before the dive.
- You must be medically fit to dive.
- You will be required to sign our Liability Waiver for the activity upon arrival.
- Suppose you fail to meet any of the above requirements on the day. In that case, PRO DIVE reserves the right to refuse diving and dive related activities. No refund will be given and rebooking will be at full cost.
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your dives, on or within three (3) days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel your dives more than three (3) days from the start date, a refund will be given, less $50 administration fees.
- If you fail to attend your scheduled dive, no refund will be given; rebooking will be at full cost.
- You may transfer your dives once, free of charge, with more than three (3) days notice. Any subsequent changes will incur a $100 re-booking fee.
- Transfers made on or within three (3) days of the start date will incur a $100 fee. No exceptions.
- If a medical condition temporarily prevents you from completing the dives, the above conditions apply.
- If a medical condition permanently prevents you from completing the dives, the above conditions apply.
- You may transfer your dive to a friend or family member at any time for a $100 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete both dives during the scheduled time, the remaining dive(s) are forfeit.
- The above terms also apply to voucher bookings.
- PRO DIVE retains the right to change our planned dive site if prevailing sea conditions or weather conditions make it unsafe for diving. In these circumstances, no refunds will be offered should the diver decide not to proceed with the dive.