Sydney Weekday Openwater Course
or make 6 weekly payments of $33.17 with
At either at our Coogee or Manly Store
- Courses start Weekly
- Dive anywhere in the World once you complete the Course
- Experience the wonder of the Open Water
- Includes hire of all necessary equipment
- Openwater courses at Coogee and Manly
- Real Availability Online for Self Booking 24/7 Coogee and Manly
- Receive a Full International Open Water certification card
- Four ocean dives
- Passionate, fully-qualified trainers
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for 12 months
- Online Bookings Only
- Valid for Weekday Courses Only
- Not valid for Corporate team building exericises
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your course, on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $100
- If you fail to attend your course, no refund will be given; rebooking will be at full cost.
- You may transfer your course once, free of charge, with more than 14 days notice.
- Transfers made between 24hrs and 14 days of the start date will incur a $100 fee. If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of your course start time will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at the reduced rate of $100.00.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and temporarily prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- You may transfer a course to a friend or family member at least 24hrs before the start time for a $100 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, a fee of $100 is payable to complete the course at a later date.
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page (including online training) will result in cancellation of the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be complete within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard Learn to Dive programs are for 15yrs+
- Under 18's must have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian on day one of the course.