[Early Fish] - Sydney Openwater Weekday Dec 2022 to May 2023
or make 6 weekly payments of $41.50 with
Summer and Autumn diving in Sydney is breath-taking, the ‘East Australian Current’, brings warn ‘blue’ water to Sydney and with in many tropical fish and sea life
- Dive Course to 18m [Beginner Level]
- Multiple Start Dates [2 per week]
- Scuba Gear [Equipment Included]
- International License [Dive worldwide]
- No Dive Experience Needed
If you have dreamed of experiencing extraordinary adventure and seeing the world beneath the waves...
If you have always considered doing scuba diving lessons and truly learning what it's like to be weightless in the vast expanse of the ocean...
If you're looking for the excitement of being face to face with a myriad of marine life in their natural habitat...
This is where the adventure begins!
Your online training ad quizzes must be completed online prior to the course commencement. Please allow approximately 4 hours to complete online training. This will be issued by us after we receive confirmation of your booking during business hours and an email will be sent letting you know how to access it.
Wedensday Evening, Thursday & Friday
- Thursday 18:30 - 21:30
- Evening course orientation, meet & greet, online training review, gear sizing, mini-exam
- Thursday 07:00 - 17:00**
- Confined water training
- Ocean Dives 1 & 2 (if time permits)
- Friday 07:00 - 17:00**
- Ocean Dives 2 (if not done the day before), 3 & 4
- Certification BBQ
**please note: these times are a guide depending on group size, time of year and ocean conditions. Exact meet times will be announced during your Orientation evening.
- Scuba Gear Hire [Included]
- Online Training [4-6hrs]
- International License [Dive worldwide]
- 4 Training Dives [Shore Entry]
- 2.5 Day Course
Pool Entry Fee
- Payable directly to the pool on entry, click here for current rates.
- If our transport option is full, you must have access to your own vehicle.
- Due to the location and schedule of the course, you will not have access to public transportation
Cost of Dive Medical [if required]
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. For example: heart disease, asthma, or epilepsy.
- Please inform us prior to reservation if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your diving.
- Online theory and quizzes to be completed before your course starts
Photo for certification
- Upload a photo (headshot) to your online training profile
- You need to complete a 200-metre swim (unassisted and continuous) and tread water for 10 minutes. If you are unable to complete this test during your course, you will not be able to continue and will have to pay the course fee again to rebook in the future.
- Online Training Materials maybe available in other languages, but all verbal instructions are in English only and there is a requirement for preficency in English. No Translations sevices are available and other students cannot translate on behalf of the instructors.
Fitness to Dive
What you need to bring
Terms & Conditions
- This is a SPECIAL offer and there are no refunds on the vouchers BUT they can be transferred to another person (for a small admin fee of $19.)
- The Voucher can be UPGRADED to the 1st Sept – 30th Nov period or the 1st Dec period, by paying the difference
- Course and/or Voucher are Non-refundable in line with NSW Fairtrade Guidelines
- If you cancel your course on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $100
- No refund will be given if you fail to attend your course; rebooking will be at full cost.
- You may transfer your course to a new date once, free of charge, with more than 14 days’ notice.
- Transfers made between 24hrs and 14 days of the start date will incur a $100 fee. If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of your course start time will result in forfeiting the course, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at the reduced rate of $100.00. A medical form from a licensed diving practitioner may be required.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and temporarily prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply. A medical form from a licensed diving practitioner may be required.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on the Dive Medical. Then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days before the course start date, stating you are fit to dive unconditionally. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the course and rebooking at full cost.
- All verbal instructions are in English only, and you must be proficient in English. No translation services are available or can be used during the course, and other students cannot translate on behalf of the instructors.
- You may transfer a course to a friend or family member at least 24hrs before the start time for a $100.00 rebooking fee.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, the course will be forfeited, and full payment is required to rebook.
- All fees are per person.
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page (including completion of any online training) will cancel the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- You must swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes. Failure to perform these swim tests within the allocated time frame will result in course cancellation without refund, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be completed within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard Learn to Dive programs are for 18yrs+