Mares Puck Pro Plus Computer
Category: Dive Computers
or make 6 weekly payments of $49.83 with
The Puck Pro Plus, a scuba diving computer, improves the Puck Pro model. For a flawless fit, the design is ultra-flat. With this equipment, you may manage multi-mix dives using up to two Nitrox blends (21-99%). The conventional segment display used in the 3-line style ensures a crisp, distinct, and understandable reading experience.
The single button's rapid and simple operation ensures ease of use. An underwater dive profile with a 5-second sample rate is guaranteed for the logbook for 35 hours. It has a resettable average depth and can be used with a stopwatch in depth gauge mode.
The user-replaceable battery and upgradable firmware make maintenance easy and accessible to everyone without needing technical assistance.
In terms of price, the Puck Pro Plus is an entry-level option. Its performance is much better and enables you to control a decompression blend.
With the new "BLUELINK" system, which combines a Bluetooth clip connector and the Puck Pro Plus, you can transfer dive data captured by Mares computers directly to your smartphone without needing cords or connectors.
A cutting-edge, adaptive technology that makes it possible to quickly and efficiently record and store data from scuba diving activities.
Mares Puck Pro Plus Computer Features:
- Full-Featured, Super Intuitive, RGBM Nitrox Computer
- Enhanced from the Original Concept
- More Fabulous Display in Slender Design
- Upgradeable Firmware allows divers to use the most recent Mares software.
- BLUELINK connectivity to wirelessly download dive data to your smartphone
- All the whistles and bells
- Accurate Stopwatch
- Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGM) algorithm by Mares-Wienke
- Special Function Modes: Bottom Time, Nitrox, and Air
- Single Button Interface, Simple to Use
- A sturdy metal button
- Precautionary Programs Settings
- Plan Mode
- Three Level Salinity
- Fresh Water Setting
- Sea Water Setting
- Aquarium Salinity Setting
- Nitrogen Memory Reset via Residual
- User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Altitude Adjustable
- Memory Capacity: 36 Hours
- High-quality Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal
- Depth Rating: 150 meters (492 feet)
- Power Indicators
- Audible Alarms
- Temperature, date, and watch displays
- 12/24 Hours Formats
- Two gas mixtures with O2 ranging from 21% to 99%
- Gas switching during the dive
- Units of Measure: Metric or Imperial
- Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator
- Quartz Clock Movement
- Durable Rubber Wrsit Strap
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Colours: Black (BKBK) or White (BKWH)