Don't miss out on some of the World's Best Dive Sites – Truk Lagoon, Santo (President Coolidge), Cocos Island, Solomon Islands plus the Great Barrier Reef. The Deep Diver Course will give you the practical experience and certifcation required to dive these sites successfully.
||Course Orientation at the Shop
||Grab a bite to eat and be at Manly Yatch Club for 1pm
||Boat depart Manly wharf for 7.45am sharp for two deep dives
Our Nitrox Course can also be completed in conjunction with this course for only an additional $149
What you will Learn on the Course
- Learn how to recognise and prevent the hazards of decompression sickness
- Gain experience diving beyond 18 metres / 60 feet, under the direct, professional supervision of a PRO DIVE Instructor
- Learn how to plan and organise deep dives, understand specialty equipment required, descent lines and buoyancy control considerations
- Learn deep dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and hazards
- Complete two open water dives that range from 18 - 40 metres / 60 - 130 feet.
Add Enriched Air - Nitrox Training
- Theory and Practical lessons
- Enriched air tank and Nitrox fills for the two dives
- Two training dives, run in conjunction with your specialty course
- Enriched Air Nitrox Certification
What else do you need to know?
- Requirements - You need to be Advanced OpenWater Certified and you must bring your certification with you.
- Additional Gear requirements - Safety Sausage and Torch
- Equipment Provided - Tanks, weight belt, weights are included in course cost. Nitrox Fills are included if you are also completing the Nitrox Course in conjunction.
- Gear Hire - is available and includes one piece wetsuit, buoyancy vest, regulator with dive computer, and dive torch. Snorkelling gear is not included.
- What you need to bring - Sunscreen, swimmers and a towel, Advanced OpenWater Certification Card & Log book
- Fit to Dive - Please take time to review the Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information.
- Minimum age to participate - is 15 years. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Transportation - is not provided from Dive Center to Dive Sites