The difference between diving your favourite dive site during the day and at night are enormous. Many of the creatures underwater are nocturnal, so night exploration heralds a magnificent experience.
Duration: Approx 3 Hours
Check in Time 6.00pm
Meet at the Pro Dive Cronulla Dive Center - Sight Certification Card, fit you up for gear hire
Dive Time ~7.30pm
At Site, we will do a thorough dive briefing then into the water with our dive guide
Finish Time ~9.30pm
Expect to be by latest 10.30pm depending on light conditions and time of year
What else do you need to know?
- Requirements - You need to be OpenWater Certified and you must bring your certification with you.
- Additional Gear requirements - Torch
- Equipment Provided - No equipment is provided
- Gear Hire - is available and includes one piece wetsuit, buoyancy vest, regulator with dive computer, and dive torch. Snorkelling gear is not included.
- What you need to bring - swimmers and a towel, Certification Card & Log book
- Fit to Dive - Please take time to review the Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information.
- Minimum age to participate - is 15 years. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form.
- Transportation - Please note that transportation to and from the dive sites is not provided
- Dive Briefing - we provide a dive site and safety briefing before each dive