NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian, has confirmed Sydney's New Year's fireworks will go ahead! People are encouraged to watch this year’s display in a Covid-Safe environment, with this in mind, we have reduced the spaces available for a more intimate experience.
Unfortunately, there will not be any 09:00 PM family fireworks in Sydney Harbour this year. But there will be a short firework display from Sydney Harbour Bridge at midnight.
Our revised New Years Eve Cruise is now available. Join us as the eyes of the world turn to Sydney Harbour on New Years Eve. We look forward to waving goodbye to 2020 and celebrating the New Year with you!
Sorry but the evening is strickly BYO, we are not licenced to sell alcohol on Sea Life V, don't forget your bubbly for the midnight celebrations!.
We do not provide seasickness medication on the boat and it will not be docking throughout the evening once departed. Therefore may we suggest if you do get seasick that you take any medication an hour before departure time. As we will be well inside the harbour though, conditions are normally quite calm.
Sea Life V is strictly a non-smoking vessel due to Maritime and Health & Safety regulations.
Schedule as follows:
21:15 Depart Manly Yacht Club
22:00 Depart Rose Bay Wharf
22:30 Illuminated Flotilla procession of tall ships and working vessels.
23.55 Cameras at the ready!!!
00.25 Once the fireworks are finished, cruise back to Rose Bay.
12:45 (approx) Disembark at Rose Bay
01:30 (approx) Disembark at Manly Yacht Club
1. All vouchers purchased online through Pro Dive will either be for a Cash Value or for a Service.
2. All Gift Vouchers will have an Expiry/Validity Date and Gift Vouchers must be redeemed and activity completed by the expiry/validity date.
3.All Gift Vouchers purchased in conjunction with a Special Offer are subject to the conditions of that Special Offer
Changes to Expiry/Validity Date:
Pro Dive, can under special circumstances, grant an Extension of Expiry/Validity Date and an administration fee of $25.00 will apply
Granting of an Extension of Expiry/Validity date by Pro Dive is subject to the following:
1. A redemption date must be nominated at time of extension of the expiry/validity date of the Gift Voucher
2. If the Product or Service has had a price increase when redeemed outside the original expiry/ validity date of the voucher, the voucher holder will be required to pay the difference.
Pro Dive will not be responsible for any changes in the inclusions of the good or service when redeemed outside the original validity date of the voucher. Changes to an expiry/validity date can only be organised by the
Voucher holder contacting Pro Dive on (61) 02 8116 1199.
Redemption of this Gift Voucher
1. Gift Vouchers purchased online, can be redeemed by calling (02) 8116 1199 or directly at the Pro Dive Coogee & Manly.
2. Pro Dive will not be responsible for the loss of any Pro Dive Gift Voucher. Security of the Pro Dive Gift Voucher is the responsibility of the purchaser and /or recipient.
3. Pro Dive will not be responsible for fraudulent redemption. When a redemption is made manually we require it to be made available at this time or when checking in for the activity redeemed.
Upgrade or alteration of Gift Vouchers
Pro Dive understand that a Gift Voucher is purchased in good faith, and the recipient may already have completed the service given, under these circumstances Pro Dive will allow the alteration of a Gift Voucher as follows:
1. If at the time of redemption the voucher holder would like to upgrade the voucher to another service, Pro Dive will agree to allow for the upgrade of the service, however any additional cost for this upgrade will be the responsibility of the voucher holder.
2. Pro Dive understand that a Gift Voucher is purchase in good faith and the recipient may be declared medically unfit to engage in the service chosen, please note that if this is the case the terms and conditions of the operator will apply and refunds will be subject to these terms and conditions. All refunds will be made to the purchaser of the voucher
Terms and Conditions of the Service, once the Gift Voucher has been redeemed
Once the Gift Voucher has been redeemed the Terms and conditions of the Service Provider will apply. Please ensure that you make yourself familiar with these terms and conditions. All products on our website www.prodive.com.au clearly state their terms and conditions.