Sydney Weekend Openwater Course
or make 6 weekly payments of $49.83 with
Give them Gift of Diving with this Christmas themed Gift Voucher for a Weekend Openwater Course valid for 12 months at either at our Coogee or Manly Store
- Courses start Weekly
- Dive anywhere in the World once you complete the Course
- Experience the wonder of the Open Water
- Includes hire of all necessary equipment
- Openwater courses at Coogee and Manly
- Real Availability Online for Self Booking 24/7 Coogee and Manly
- Receive a Full International Open Water certification card
- Four ocean dives
- Passionate, fully-qualified trainers
Terms of the Voucher
- Offer valid for people 15 years and over only
- Online Bookings Only- Instructions found here http://www.prodive.com.au/Articles.asp?pkProdiveArticleID=176
- Only for Coogee and Manly stores
- Valid for Weekend
- Phone Bookings $25.
- Under 18s must have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian and will need to attend on the first day of the course.
- Valid for all Weekday and weekend courses at Eastern Suburbs and Northern Beaches
- You have up to 7 days prior to your booked start date to cancel and receive a refund less $100.00 fee.
- The course can be transferred once to another date within the validity period with at least 7 days notice, subject to availability at no charge. If your new start date is at a higher price you will need to pay the difference and if less an instore credit will be offered.
- Courses transferred within 7 days’ for any reason is subject to availability and a $100 fee per booking. If the new start date is at a higher price you will need to pay the difference as well and if less, an in-store credit will be offered
- Participants must complete home E-Learning prior to commencing their course
- Participants must be water-comfortable and be able to complete the following tests; swim 200 meters continuously and Tread water / Float for 10 minutes. Failure to complete this test means that you will not be able to continue on the course. Any booking for a new start date due to failing these tests will be at full cost, less $100.
- Some medical conditions may require a doctor's clearance prior to participation. Please visit https://www.prodive.com.au/Scuba_Dive_Medicals to see if you need to get a dive medical done.
- If required the Dive Medical must be completed 7 days prior to the course start, otherwise, no refund will be issued. This gives us the opportunity to fill your spot.
- If you do not present yourself on the start day of the programme for any reason, there is no refund.
- If you present yourself to the course and have not completed the online theory your booking is cancelled. Any booking for a new start date due to failing these tests will be at full cost, less $100.
- Once the course has started and you are unable to complete the course for any reason, there is no refund on any portion of the program.
- You have to complete the course on the dates stated on the schedule, pre-booking parts of the course or program is not possible.
- If you are late on any of the course days, you will not be allowed to join the group for the remainder of the course or program. To rebook or a new start date due to failing these tests will be at full cost, less $100.